Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Suitable Material:||G300-G550 Zinc Plated, Aluminum-zinc Plated Coil||Material Thickness:||0.7-1.2mm|
|Max Production Speed:||2800m/h||Normal Production Speed:||300-700m/h|
|Main Unit Power:||7.5Kw||Voltage:||380V/50Hz/3phase|
metal framing machine,
steel framing equipment
14.5 Kw total power light gauge steel framing machines and lgs framing machine
1. Steel is widely used in the construction of multi-storey buildings.
Over the years, various improved systems have been developed for use in landed properties. An economical light gauge steel frame system is increasingly being used in America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
This light gauge steel frame is developed through a cold-formed process without the use of heat. This process enables steel manufacturers to produce light-weight but high tensile steel sheets. The sheet surface is coated with a zinc alloy that completely covers the steel surface and seals it from the corrosive action of its environment. This results in buildings that are more solid, rigid, stronger, durable and easier to build.
As such, the light gauge steel frame system is an attractive alternative for use in landed properties. This is particularly in view of concerns on the depletion of timber resources and low productivities associated with reinforced concrete construction.
Light Gauge Steel Framing Machine is for producing the studs and tracks which are used in light gauge steel structure buildings. The studs and tracks which are produced by the Light Gauge Steel Framing Machine are light. The building steel structure can be quickly built without normal heavy tools and equipment. Every component can be easily carried by hand. The main tool is a light, hand-held screw gun. Because the steel is strong, LGS structures are lighter than wood framed structures of equivalent strength.
2. Major technical parameters of F1-C89 equipment basic parameters
|F1-C89 equipment basic parameters|
|Suitable Material||G300-G550 zinc plated, aluminum-zinc plated coil|
|Max Production Speed||2800m/h|
|Normal production speed||300-700m/h|
|Main Unit Power||7.5Kw|
|Hydraulic cylinder volume||120L|
|Main unit remote control||Standard mode|
Dimple hole, chamfer cut, web notch, lip cut,
Service hole, swage, shear, bolt hole
|Ink jet printer||Standard|
|Main Color||Blue, Orange, Green, Black (can be custom)|
|Uncoiler||Power: 1.5kw, loading weight:2000kg, Automatic|
3. Main components of the LGS Framing Machine Line
|1||Main Roll Forming Machine||1|
|2||1.5T Hydraulic Uncoiler||1|
|3||Automatic Punching Device||1|
|4||Hydraulic Motor System||1|
|5||IPC Computer Controlling System with Product Software||1|
|7||Automatic Printing Device||1|
|8||Vertex BD Design Software||1|
|9||Run Out Table||1|
4. Quality assurance
1. The company organizes the production as per ISO9001:2008 standard. From design control, process control, inspection control to delivery, installed and service, we all operating a whole strict process control system. The running of the quality system performs quality manual, procedure files, work instruction and related technical and management standard together with standard and regulation layout by the company. Quality system realizes whole screw and whole procedure control completely.
2. Quality assurance procedure for important out-source parts.
a. Mainly out-sourced parts: control system, cylinder, hydraulic components, motor, pump etc.
b. After evaluation, select qualified suppliers as business partners.
c. Purchasing according to plan, purchase contract, quality requirement, technical standard, and inspection standard.
3. Receiving inspection on site either in supplier or our company with related technicians.
Contact Person: Alfred